It might sound like I’m going to transform you into a flesh-eating monster… but I won’t. What’s more likely is that you’ll become one with the couch – and those cold cuts in the fridge (if you’re not too catatonic to get up and make a sandwich). I’m a renowned medical strain because of my hard-hitting sedation and sleepiness. I’ve won awards because of how good I am at getting people stuck to the couch. So don’t binge on me before a party – there will be no stomping after consuming me. There will be hours of gooey relaxation though…
How to use
Time of day: Evenings and nights, before bed.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or concentrate vaporizer.
Best used for: Inducing sleep (quickly), managing pain, feeling euphoric, and being chill af.
- Strain: 90% indica, 10% sativa
- THC: 19 – 21%
- CBD: 0.3%
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to induce sleep and calm anxiety.
- Flavour and aroma: Floral, diesel