You’ll recognize me from my loud, boisterous personality. I get that from my Northern Californian genetics, of course. I’m renowned for the kind of deviant thoughts that bring upon revolutionary ideas. Ideas can suddenly start bouncing in your head and you might start making free associations between otherwise unrelated thoughts. That makes me perfect for creatives and brainstormers, and those who aren’t afraid of having a little noise in their heads. When I’m done stimulating your mind, I’ll ease off into a complete mind/body relaxation that almost always gives you the munchies.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings and early afternoons.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or concentrate vaporizer.
Best used for: Inspiring creativity, mental stimulation, reducing nausea, and getting energized.
- Strain: 70% sativa, 30% indica
- THC: 60 – 90%
- CBD: 0 – 1%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to induce sleep and calm anxiety.
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Flavour and arom: Fruity, piney, woody, skunky