I’m old school — but still fresh — from the coffeeshops of Amsterdam. I’ve got Malana and Hindu Kush genetics running through my veins which makes me recognizable to anybody who’s encountered them. I was born for the talkers, the lovers, the cuddlers, and the laze-on-the-couchers. I can take you all the way — starting with a good movie on the couch all the way through a long, restful sleep. And in the morning, you’ll never even know I was there.
How to use
Time of day: Best used at night, in front of a movie or book, or hanging out with friends.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Inducing sleep, opening the heart, and making way for great conversation.
- Strain: 80% indica, 20% sativa
- THC: 16 – 24%
- CBD: 0.64 – 2%
- Myrcene: Thought to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective and analgesic
- Terpinolene: May have sedative and anxiolytic effects
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Flavour and aroma: Musty, earthy
- Smoke aroma: Musty, earthy, sweet