I’m the two-time Cannabis Cup winner that every cannabis connoisseur should keep on hand as a staple. It’s not just my delicious, lemon flavours that make me so popular, but my elevating, hazy effects too. I’m used for all kinds of medicinal reasons such as chronic pain, depression and anxiety, and sometimes even for migraines and ADD. As a sativa strain, I’m energising and best used in the mornings or for daytime symptom management. Otherwise, I’m a perfectly social strain to share around with friends on weekends.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings and early afternoons.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Reducing anxiety, depression, pain, migraines, PMS, for focus and attention, increase appetite, for daytime symptom management, or for sitting around on weekends playing music or eating delicious food.
- Strain: 80% sativa, 20% indica
- THC: 20% – 29%
- CBD: < 1%
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Flavour and aroma: Zesty, citrus, sweet
- Smoke aroma: Tart, sweet, citrus