I’m native — to British Columbia, that is. I’m the offspring of Girl Scout Cookies and Master Kush, not to boast or anything. I’m as happy, jovial, and boisterous as any other Canadian, but I have a soft, gooey centre. I’m a politician: I love to bring out political ideas and commentary. But I’m also an artist: I like to inspire creativity. At the same time, I’m a wanderer who likes to invite those who use me into a dreamy space. Be careful with me, because I come on strong. And if you’re patient, at the end of our adventure, you’ll see my soft, nurturing side.
How to use
Time of day: In the morning or early afternoon.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Boosting creativity with friends or alone, elevating the mood, and thoughtful meditations
- Strain: 60% sativa, 40% indica
- THC: 21 – 23%
- CBD: 0.1 – 2%
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective and analgesic
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize
- Myrcene: Thought to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective and analgesic
- Flavour and aroma: Citrusy, spicy, earthy, piney
- Smoke aroma: Soft, earthy, spicy