I’m named after Project MK Ultra; a bunch of mind-manipulating experiments the CIA used in the 50s. And I live up to my namesake. I’m arguably one of the strongest indica strains on the shelf. The moment you exhale, your eyes might droop and your might start to feel light hearted, pain free, and happy. It makes me a a great strain for insomniacs, for depression and for pain symptoms. Save me for your days off or for the evenings because getting off the couch will be off the cards!
How to use
Time of day: In the evenings and before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Insomnia, reducing depression and lifting the mood, relaxation, chronic pain,
- Strain: 60% indica, 40% sativa
- THC: 18% – 24%
- CBD: ~0.15%
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize and invigorate
- Beta-caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic
- Flavour and aroma: Combines piney woods with distinct hints of exotic spice and vibrant citrus
- Smoke aroma: Elemental and robustly earthy, both sweet and pungent,