I’m named after Lindsay. That’s where I was born, and I’m just as calming and soothing as the region’s riversides. Don’t get me wrong — I can pack a punch when the river’s raging, but I’m always there on those particularly hard days. I’m a stress buster and I’m something like a miracle for those who struggle with sleep. I understand the importance of massaging out those knots before bed, and the true value of a moment of quietude.
How to use
Time of day: In the evening or before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Inducing sleep, dealing with aches, and shutting up the monkey mind.
- Strain: 60% indica, 40% sativa
- THC: 20 – 22%
- CBD: 0.6%
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective and analgesic
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Neroliodol: Thought to reduce anxiety and induce sleep
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent