I’m sugar, spice, and everything nice. I move through your mind body like a smokey haze, disintegrating worries and muscle pains. Let me start in your mind, evaporating all those nasty ideas, then I’ll flow down in your body and resign you to a sweet laziness. Like my namesake, Lavender, I’m the best warrior against stress, anxiety, and insomnia. But be careful — I’m not as gentle as my namesake. I pack quite the punch because I’m determined to see you through a good night’s sleep.
How to use
Time of day: Evenings, before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Slaying demons that keep you up at night, busting anxiety, and relaxing the body.
- Strain: 80% indica, 20% sativa
- THC: 15 – 23%
- CBD: 0.5 – 1%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to induce sleep and ease anxiety.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent.
- Flavour and aroma: Peppery, citrus, herbal, kush
- Smoke aroma: Skunky, fruity, citrus