There’s some stigma surrounding my name, but I”m completely unashamed of it. I earned this name with my buzzy cerebral effects. I’m a really heady high, making me perfect for those wake and bake sessions. I have those characteristic indica body effects, but it’s only a tool for me to help you get into that contemplative state of mind. I’m literally the perfect companion for chilly mornings spent on the patio alone, gazing out at the streets and trees, the frost and the morning sun. Your mind and your body feel sexy, and while your body sits peacefully, your mind is free to wander, explore, and contemplate life’s purpose.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings and early afternoons.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Getting energized, flicking off stress first thing in the morning, increasing the appetite for food and for the day’s adventures.
- Strain: 65% sativa, 35% indica
- THC: 16 – 24%
- CBD: < 1%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent.
- Flavour and aroma: Herbal, peppery, citrus
- Smoke aroma: Spicy, Afghani, herbal, hash-like