My resinous trichomes are so sticky, some say it’s like Glue — Gorilla Glue. I’ve become famous for my high THC content, which averages over 20%. I’ve even won awards. But that’s enough boasting. I have a habit of getting people into a silly mood that ends with giggle cramps. But nobody minds those cramps, because I also provide a velvety-soft sedation to the muscles and nerves. I’m talented like that. And even though my genes err on the sativa side, most people treat me like an indica — strong and physical.
How to use
Time of day: On a day off or in the evenings.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Lifting the mood, encouraging laughter, and arousing the reproductive organs.
- Strain: 65% sativa, 35% indica
- THC: 18 – 32%
- CBD: 0.05 – 0.1%
- Linalool: Used by herbalists to calm the mind and induce sleep
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Pinene: Thought to be analgesic, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Flavour and aroma: Diesel, chocolatey, sweet, earthy
- Smoke aroma: Diesel, earthy, full-bodied