I’m an indica-dominant hybrid with a big lean towards medical-grade body effects. At the same time, when that body buzz starts to kick in, you might notice something kicking in cognitively, too. I start off as an energetic zing, getting your muscles into gear for swimming, surfing, dancing – or sex. But I also taper down until you’re immobilized on the couch – a perfect way to end a cannabis adventure. I’m a pain blitzer, putting it back where it belongs and making way for waves of euphoria instead. Keep me in mind when those sore joints take over, or when your body needs an extra boost of energy.
How to use
Time of day: Late afternoons or early evenings.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Lubricating sore joints, knocking pain off the radar, lifting the mood, arousing the nether regions, and creative exercise such as dance or surfing.
- Strain: 50% indica, 50% sativa
- THC: 20.5% – 30 %
- CBD: 0%
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize
- Flavour and aroma: Sweet, skunky, fermented, fruity
- Smoke aroma: Skunky and fruity