I am the lovechild of Death Star and Bubba Kush, and I was born in Vancouver, BC, right here on Canadian soil. Some say I’m the master of couch-lock — but more accurately, I’m the relaxation revelation. Stress, anxiety, and physical pain can come with guns ablazin’, but I can slay those demons with a single puff.
How to use
Time of day: Best used at night or when winding down after a long day.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Netflix n chill, cuddles with the furry companion, chilling out with friends, indoor activities.
Best medicinal uses: Inducing sleep, relaxing muscles, shutting up the monkey mind, anxiety, stress, and physical pain.
- Strain: 70% indica, 30% sativa
- THC: 25 – 27%
- CBD: 0.65 – 1%
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize
- Pinene: Said to be neuroprotective and analgesic
- Flavour and aroma: Skunky, musky, grassy
- Smoke aroma: Piney, sweet, earthy, palatable