I’m the God of the night time, of the body-high and the lazy stone. I take root almost completely in your body, and any mental effects are more fluid and loosey than they are cerebral or psychedelic. My lazy effects preclude any sense of focused attention – which is perfect, because I’m the God of the night time, remember. I arrive quickly by slowing you down – your breathing, your movements, and your thoughts dial back abruptly, as if someone is pressing the rewind button. I’m a tranquilizer and a narcotic, but in proud, herbal form. I’m for the ones who are sore, the ones who are tired, and the ones who aren’t ashamed to self-sedate from time to time.
How to use
Time of day: Night times and before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Chronic pain, anxiety, or stress, inducing a dreamless sleep, and letting attention wander wherever it pleases.
- Strain: 90% indica, 10% sativa
- THC: 18 – 20%
- CBD: 0%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent.
- Flavour and aroma: Dank, earthy, fruity
- Smoke aroma: Berry, rich, harsh