Oh, the memorable taste of Blue Cheese. It might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I’m easy to remember – that’s for sure. I’m the proud offspring of Cheese, that other really memorable taste in cannabis. The initial head rush is reminiscent of the kind of nervous reaction one might get when they stick their nose in a block of blue cheese. But then I slowly taper off into a physical relaxation that only Blue Cheese can give you. And if you’re worried about those thighs, don’t fear – I’m completely vegan.
How to use
Time of day: Early evenings or night times, before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Increasing appetite, creative inspiration, getting lifted, and ending with a good night’s sleep.
- Strain: 90% indica, 10% sativa
- THC: 15 – 20%
- CBD: 0%
- Terpinolene: Thought to be a sedative and anxiolytic agent.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Flavour and aroma: Sweet, savoury, cheesy, berry
- Smoke aroma: Pungent, blueberry, fruity