I’m such a hard hitter, some people think I must come from outer space. Hence my name, Alien OG. But I can assure you, I come in peace – even if I do melt your mental constructs into a psychedelic goo. As much as I’m sativa-leaning, I’m equal parts of cerebral stimulation and physical relaxation. Brace in as I take effect rather quickly, starting as pressure behind the eyes before I explode into a full change in normal cognition. I’m not for the faint-hearted or for the novice, so strap yourself in for the Alien OG ride.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons and adventurous early evenings.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Grand psychedelic adventures, entering the abyss, finding mental and emotional treasures and overcoming sadness, grief, and boredom.
- Strain: 60% sativa, 40% indica
- THC: 18 – 28%
- CBD: 0%
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic.
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize.
- Flavour and aroma: Piney, citrus, earthy
- Smoke aroma: Heavy, spicy, hash-like