I’m old school — but still fresh — from the coffeeshops of Amsterdam. I’ve got Malana and Hindu Kush genetics running through my veins which makes me recognizable to anybody who’s encountered them. I was born for the talkers, the lovers, the cuddlers, and the laze-on-the-couchers. I can take you all the way — starting with a good movie on the couch all the way through a long, restful sleep. And in the morning, you’ll never even know I was there.
How to use
Time of day: Best used at night, in front of a movie or book, or hanging out with friends.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Cuddling up on the couch, Netflix n' chill, staying indoors, kicking back in front of the fire, listening to music, playing board games, opening the heart, and having great conversations.
Best medicinal uses: Insomnia, as a sedative, pain reduction, anxiety.
- Strain: 80% indica, 20% sativa
- THC: 16 - 24%
- CBD: 0.64 - 2%
- Myrcene: Thought to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective and analgesic
- Terpinolene: May have sedative and anxiolytic effects
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Flavour and aroma: Musty, earthy
- Smoke aroma: Musty, earthy, sweet