You've undoubtedly heard my name thrown around the streets, right? You must know who I am, the legendary Sour Diesel. Why am I so legendary, you might ask? It could be because of my energizing, buzzy effects. Or it could be because sadness and anxiety can't handle my diesel-like smell. I get you pumped - the same way diesel pumps your car. I get the engine running, and those tyres spinning. I get you going... to wherever you need to go.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings and early afternoons.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Fun errands like gift shopping, outdoor activities like hiking, wine tasting, social activities and great conversations.
Best medicinal uses: Reducing sadness and anxiety, increasing productivity, fatigue, and depression.
- Strain: 80% sativa, 20% indica
- THC: 16 - 20%
- CBD: < 1%
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize.
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to reduce anxiety and induce sleep.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Flavour and aroma: Diesel, citrus, earthy, spicy
- Smoke aroma: Diesel, citrus, pungent