Even though my name might not suggest it, I'm one of the most potent therapeutic body highs known to cannabis. Accompanying my relaxing physical effects are creative, euphoric mental effects. People enjoy the spark of creativity I bring to their day as well as the sometimes-introspective internal landscape I create. As much as I stimulate your mind, it's just as easy to doze off if you're in the right, relaxed atmosphere. I can be used for almost anything, so keep me as a staple, dab lovers.
How to use
Time of day: Anytime in the mornings, afternoons, or evenings.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or sprinkled over a bong or joint.
Best recreational uses: Watching movies with friends, relaxing outdoor activities like nature walking and cycling, art exhibitions music concerts, anything that involves creativity.
Best medicinal uses: Reducing physical pain, stress, and anxiety, increasing the appetite, reducing chronic pain and inflammation, migraines, headaches, fribromyalgia.
- Strain: 50% indica, 50% sativa
- THC: 80%-90%
- CBD: 0-0.5%
- CBG: ~1%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to induce sleep and calm anxiety
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Flavour and aroma: Grape, berry, sweet