I'm the king of psychedelia. My mother, White Widow, is known for her power, while my father, Haze, is known for his cerebral stimulation. So you can only imagine the power of cerebral stimulation that I hold in my buds and resinous trichomes. I'm not for the weak hearted, but for those who like an adventure into the inner workings of the mind. I'm for the traveller and the wanderer, and those who aren't afraid to get a little bit lost. I might take you up fast and hard, but I let you down easy into a soft, sweet aftermath.
How to use:
Time of day: Mornings, afternoons, or early evenings.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Philosophical ponderings, listening to music or podcasts, trippy movies and TV shows, and quirky adventures with friends.
Best medicinal uses: Depression, creative block, increasing attention and focus, and to reduce fatigue.
- Strain: 75% sativa, 25% indica
- THC: 15 - 21%
- CBD: < 1%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be analgesic and neuroprotective
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Flavour and aroma: Piney, citrusy, spicy
- Smoke aroma: Citrusy, earthy, spicy, Hazy