Didn't you ever wish there was a cannabis strain that lulled you to sleep, soothed your pain, and told you everything was going to be OK? Well, that's me. I don't judge laziness - in fact, it's what I'm aiming for. There should be nothing wrong with blissful laziness — you can be in a great mood while you're horizontal. I'm strong on your body, but that doesn't mean I don't make you think. I can excite your mind, and your heart might be jumping out with love. And only a couple of hours afterwards, your eyelids will be heavy, and the sweetest lullaby will be singing in your ear.
How to use
Time of day: Night times, before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Lifting the vibe, chilled nights in, anything you can do in a blissful laziness like play board games and watch movies.
Best medicinal uses: To induce sleep, as a muscle relaxant, to reduce pain, inflammation, and muscle cramping.
- Strain: 95% indica, 5% sativa
- THC: 20 - 26%
- CBD: 0%
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent.
- Flavour and aroma: Peppery, citrus, herbal
- Smoke aroma: Piney, herbal, spicy