I'm a curious cat among cannabis strains. One of my parents is Harlequin, who is well known for her fat CBD levels. I, too, inherited those fat CBD levels. That makes me a versatile medicinal strain for those whose symptoms could use some CBD-lovin'. Even though my parents are sativa-dominant, I was somewhat of an anomaly. I'm indica heavy, with a balanced physical high and a splash of euphoric delight.
🌱 All-natural, botanically-derived ingredients.
🇨🇦 Locally grown cannabis, manufactured in Canada.
Animal products and byproducts
🐰 Cruelty-free, zero animal testing.
🐮 Vegan; no animal-derived ingredients including gelatin, fats, oils, and musks.
Health and environmental concerns
☣️ Free of solvents, toxins, heavy metals, and pesticides.
🧪 Independently lab-tested for purity & potency.
🛢️ Free of VG, PG, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons, evenings, or nights.
Best used in: A standard 510 battery thread.
Best recreational uses: Feeling euphoric and relaxed, having long baths, self-indulgence, and cuddly moments.
Best medicinal uses: Reducing spasticity and cramping, as a sedative and muscle relaxant, reducing anxiety and depression, and inducing sleep.
- Ingredients: Cannabis extract, broad spectrum CBD, natural cannabis terpenes
- Puffs: ~100
- Strain: 70% indica, 30% sativa
- THC: 350mg
- CBD: 350mg
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep
- Caryophyllene: Said to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic
- Flavour and aroma: Dank and earthy, kind of like damp soil