Important note: These cartridges only work with button-activated 510 batteries.
I'm the same old pal - Gorilla Glue #4 - but compacted into a delicious, 1000mg vape cartridge. My flavours are even more vigorous, and I still make you laugh just as much in this form. I've always been well known to get people into silly moods that lead to hours of laughter. And once that laughter has passed, nothing but a soft, gentle, sedation follows. I'm the kind of strain that sends you off to bed satisfied and sleepy, full from giggles, stories, and good vibrations. To keep things simple, I fit onto any standard 510 battery thread. If you think you'd like to try me in floral form, check out Gorilla Glue #4 flowers.
In addition to the distillate, I'm made up of 5% terpenes and 5% diluent. Don't worry, though — my diluent is free of VG, PG, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E, and is primarily compromised of botanically derived terpenes and fats. I'm all-natural and 100% organic, baby.
100% organic cannabis.
All-natural, botanically-derived ingredients.
Locally grown cannabis, manufactured in Canada.
Animal products and byproducts
Cruelty-free, zero animal testing.
Vegan; no animal-derived ingredients including gelatin, fats, oils, and musks.
Health and environmental concerns
Free of solvents, toxins, heavy metals, and pesticides.
Diluent is 100% botanically-derived terpenes and fats.
Free of VG, PG, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E.
How to use
Time of day: On days off or early evenings.
Best used in: A standard 510 battery thread.
Best recreational uses: Romantic evenings, sex, intimacy, feeling good, listening to music, being sensual, and feeling satisfied and sleepy at the end of it.
Best medicinal uses: Reducing stress, anxiety, and depression, as a mild sedative.
- Ingredients: 100% organic THC distillate, 100% organic cannabis terpenes
- Strain: 65% sativa, 35% indica
- THC: 1000mg THC distillate
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent.