I'm a hybrid strain that errs on the side of sleepy, but not too much. I'm a good knockout for pain, stress, and nausea throughout the day, but I can make you feel a little spaced out. My CBD levels are low, so I'm heavier on the THC effects. Choose me for pain relief and to wind down, but not to handle any spasms or cramping. I'm a good friend to bring to afternoon parties and hangout sessions. I'm minty, delicious, and an overall balanced hybrid effect.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons and early evenings.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or sprinkled on a bong or joint
Best used for: Daytime pain management, increasing appetite, lifting the vibration, chilling out with friends, or lazy weekends spent doing nothing much.
- Strain: 50% indica, 50% sativa
- THC: 80%-90%
- CBD: 0-0.5%
- CBG: 1%-1.5%
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Pinene: Has neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Flavour and aroma: Minty, sweet, vanilla, dessert