I'm bursting with all of the aromas and flavours of citrus — and I give you the same kind of energy buzz, too. Even though I'm sativa, I'm well known for a refreshing, yet relaxed high. I'm perfectly paired with afternoon sessions, whatever they may be, that could use the extra delight of a citrus high. Sunny afternoons are even better with me — use me to get the creative juices flowing, to reduce stress, or simply to make a good day even better.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings and afternoons.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Sunny afternoon activities like beaches, barbecues and catching up with friends, for creative endeavours like painting and for chilling out in nature.
Best medicinal uses: Reducing anxiety and stress, increasing energy and focus, improving mental performance and creativity, and for daytime management of pain.
- Strain: 70% sativa, 30% indica
- THC: 18% – 20%
- CBD: < 1%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to induce sleep and calm anxiety.
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize.
- Flavour and aroma: Citrus, zesty, tangy
- Smoke aroma: Skunk, citrus