I’m a traditional cup of mint tea, only not so traditional. Alongside mint leaves, you’ll also be drinking 1g of Amazonian Cubensis mushrooms. Sometimes magic mushrooms can cause some nausea, but drinking them is easier on the gut. It’s even easier when you drink magic mushrooms with mint leaves, one of the most well-known digestive herbs. So enjoy me not just for my minty delicious taste, or the fact that I’m a psilocybin powerhouse, but also for the fact that I’m easy to digest for smooth sailing.
How to use
- Pour the contents of the Mint Leaf Tea into a cup. Add boiling water and stir. Strain and consume.
- If you want to separate the sachet into doses, pour out the contents of the sachet onto a digital kitchen scale.
- Split up into equal portions according to your desired dose. I.e. if you want to split it into 2 doses, make 2 equal-weighted portions. If you want to split it into 3 doses, make 3 equal-weighted portions, etc.
Doses best used for:
- 0-0.25g: A microdose; very subtle psychedelic effects; may experience mood enhancement, reduced anxiety, improved mental alertness and improve energy levels.
- 0.25-0.5g: A step up; more pronounced psychedelic effects; may experience altered coordination and motor control, altered vision and mood, increased energy, the giggles, revelatory thoughts, ideas, and pattern recognition.
- 0.5-1g: A psychoactive experience; pronounced and obvious psychedelic effects; may experience altered vision, emotions, and mood, could be a significant alteration of motor control, impaired coordination, super-human-music-making abilities, absurd humour, and a desire to engage oneself in artistic endeavours.
- 1g+: Everything above 1g is a bonafide psychedelic experience. 7g is Terence Mckenna’s heroic dose. From here on in, anything is possible.
Note: Doses and effects vary from person to person. If you have never used mushrooms before, it’s best to start on the smallest dose possible for the desired effect and slowly increase from there.
- Species: Psilocybe cubensis
- Strain: Amazonian Cubensis
- Psilocybin: ~0.63%
- Psilocin: ~0.6%
- Sachets per packet: 1
- Doses per sachet: 1 dose that can be weighed and separated into multiple doses
- Flavour: Mint
- Ingredients: Organic mint, organic spearmint, Amazonian Cubensis