I’m for the adventurous, for those who like self-guided therapy, and for those who aren’t afraid to explore the inner workings of their own selves. I’m an invitation to meet with the Golden Teacher, who will hopefully dispense some wisdom to you about the great mystery of yourself. I’m 1g of Golden Teacher Mushrooms compacted into a delicious watermelon jelly. I can be separated into 8 doses, or broken down even further. So microdosers and macrodosers, enjoy.
How to use
- As soon as you open your Watermelon Mushroom Jelly, cut it into 8 individual pieces using a sharp knife. Cut along the markings to ensure accurate dosing.
- Each of your cubes now contain 0.125g Golden Teacher Mushrooms. Dose as you wish.
- If you want smaller doses, you can cut each of your 8 cubes in half further, giving you 16 cubes of jelly. Now each one contains 0.0625g Golden Teacher Mushrooms.
Doses best used for:
- 0-0.25g: A microdose; very subtle psychedelic effects; may experience mood enhancement, reduced anxiety, improved mental alertness and improve energy levels.
- 0.25-0.5g: A step up; more pronounced psychedelic effects; may experience altered coordination and motor control, altered vision and mood, increased energy, the giggles, revelatory thoughts, ideas, and pattern recognition.
- 0.5-1g: A psychoactive experience; pronounced and obvious psychedelic effects; may experience altered vision, emotions, and mood, could be a significant alteration of motor control, impaired coordination, super-human-music-making abilities, absurd humour, and a desire to engage oneself in artistic endeavours.
- 1g+: Everything above 1g is a bonafide psychedelic experience. 7g is Terrence Mckenna’s heroic dose. From here on in, anything is possible.
Note: Doses and effects vary from person to person. If you have never used mushrooms before, it’s best to start on the smallest dose possible for the desired effect and slowly increase from there.
- Species: Psilocybe cubensis
- Strain: Golden Teacher
- Psilocybin: ~0.63%
- Psilocin: ~0.6%
- Gummies per bag: 1
- Doses per gummy: 8 individual doses that can be further broken down into 16
- Flavour: Watermelon
- Ingredients: Corn syrup, sugar, dried mushrooms, gelatin, citric acid, natural and artificial flavours, pectin, artificial colours, coconut oil, carnauba wax