You’ll find lots of comfort in this cup of hot chocolate. When a magic mushroom experience accompanies the taste of hot chocolate, you know you’re in for a sweet ride. I’ve got 1g of Amazonian Cubensis mushrooms in me, so tread lightly. I’m known to be potent, savage, and wild — so you might want to put your adventure hat on. They say that drinking mushrooms causes less nausea than eating them raw, so I’m a good alternative for the sensitive tummies. I’m the perfect addition to a snowed-in day, so keep me in your goodies draw for good measure and good fun.
How to use
- Pour the contents of the Mushroom Hot Chocolate into a cup. Pour in boiling water and mix. Consume.
- If you desire, you can add milk. This will help to bind the psilocybin and will also make it more delicious.
- If you want to separate the sachet into doses, pour out the contents of the sachet onto a digital kitchen scale. Split up into equal portions according to your desired dose. I.e. if you want to split it into 2 doses, make 2 equal-weighted portions. If you want to split it into 3 doses, make 3 equal-weighted portions, etc.
Doses best used for:
- 0-0.25g: A microdose; very subtle psychedelic effects; may experience mood enhancement, reduced anxiety, improved mental alertness and improve energy levels.
- 0.25-0.5g: A step up; more pronounced psychedelic effects; may experience altered coordination and motor control, altered vision and mood, increased energy, the giggles, revelatory thoughts, ideas, and pattern recognition.
- 0.5-1g: A psychoactive experience; pronounced and obvious psychedelic effects; may experience altered vision, emotions, and mood, could be a significant alteration of motor control, impaired coordination, super-human-music-making abilities, absurd humour, and a desire to engage oneself in artistic endeavours.
- 1g+: Everything above 1g is a bonafide psychedelic experience. 7g is Terence Mckenna’s heroic dose. From here on in, anything is possible.
Note: Doses and effects vary from person to person. If you have never used mushrooms before, it’s best to start on the smallest dose possible for the desired effect and slowly increase from there.
- Species: Psilocybe cubensis
- Strain: Amazonian Cubensis
- Psilocybin: ~0.63%
- Psilocin: ~0.6%
- Sachets per pack: 1
- Doses per sachet: 1 dose that can be further broken down.
- Flavour: Hot Chocolate
- Ingredients: Powdered milk, sugar, cocoa powder, salt. Active Ingredient Amazonian Cubensis extract