I’m for the eager adventurer who can’t wait to hop on the mushroom train. In each small sour star, I pack 0.75g. I’m deliciously sour — maybe even too delicious, so make sure you keep count of how many you’ve had. I’ve got Golden Teacher mushrooms in me, so prepare yourself (or not at all) for a friendly welcome to the other world. I can be enjoyed by beginners too, but be wary of my generous doses.
How to use
- The Mushroom Very Berry Sour Stars don’t need any special preparation. However, if you wish to split the stars into smaller doses, use a very sharp knife (they’re small gummies after all).
- If you split the gummies, each one will contain 0.37g.
Doses best used for:
- 0-0.25g: A microdose; very subtle psychedelic effects; may experience mood enhancement, reduced anxiety, improved mental alertness and improve energy levels.
- 0.25-0.5g: A step up; more pronounced psychedelic effects; may experience altered coordination and motor control, altered vision and mood, increased energy, the giggles, revelatory thoughts, ideas, and pattern recognition.
- 0.5-1g: A psychoactive experience; pronounced and obvious psychedelic effects; may experience altered vision, emotions, and mood, could be a significant alteration of motor control, impaired coordination, super-human-music-making abilities, absurd humour, and a desire to engage oneself in artistic endeavours.
- 1g+: Everything above 1g is a bonafide psychedelic experience. 7g is Terrence Mckenna’s heroic dose. From here on in, anything is possible.
Note: Doses and effects vary from person to person. If you have never used mushrooms before, it’s best to start on the smallest dose possible for the desired effect and slowly increase from there.
- Species: Psilocybe cubensis
- Strain: Golden Teacher
- Psilocybin: ~0.63%
- Psilocin: ~0.6%
- Gummies per bag: 6 individual gummies that can be further broken down to 12
- Flavour: Sour berry
- Ingredients: Sugar, gelatin, corn syrup, citric acid, natural & artificial Flavours, artificial colour, soy lecithin, Golden Teacher mushrooms