I’m a couple of old bears, hanging out with some mushrooms, just waiting to be eaten. Deliciously berry and sour, I’ve got 0.5g of magic mushrooms in each bear. I can be enjoyed solo or shared between a couple of old friends. I’m made with Golden Teachers — the mushrooms that are loved by seasoned users and beginners alike. I’m for reliable adventures with psilocybin, for opening the heart, and for nourishing the imagination.
How to use
- The Mushroom Very Berry Sour Bears don’t need any special preparation. They should be consumed as they are.
Doses best used for:
- 0-0.25g: A microdose; very subtle psychedelic effects; may experience mood enhancement, reduced anxiety, improved mental alertness and improve energy levels.
- 0.25-0.5g: A step up; more pronounced psychedelic effects; may experience altered coordination and motor control, altered vision and mood, increased energy, the giggles, revelatory thoughts, ideas, and pattern recognition.
- 0.5-1g: A psychoactive experience; pronounced and obvious psychedelic effects; may experience altered vision, emotions, and mood, could be a significant alteration of motor control, impaired coordination, super-human-music-making abilities, absurd humour, and a desire to engage oneself in artistic endeavours.
- 1g+: Everything above 1g is a bonafide psychedelic experience. 7g is Terrence Mckenna’s heroic dose. From here on in, anything is possible.
Note: Doses and effects vary from person to person. If you have never used mushrooms before, it’s best to start on the smallest dose possible for the desired effect and slowly increase from there.
- Species: Psilocybe cubensis
- Strain: Golden Teacher
- Psilocybin: ~0.63%
- Psilocin: ~0.6%
- Gummies per bag: 2
- Dose per gummy: 0.5g
- Flavour: Very berry
- Ingredients: Sugar, gelatin, corn syrup, citric acid, natural & artificial flavours, artificial colour, soy lecithin, Golden Teacher mushrooms