I’m a curious cat among cannabis strains. One of my parents is Harlequin, who is well known for her fat CBD levels. I, too, inherited those fat CBD levels. That makes me a versatile medicinal strain for those whose symptoms could use some CBD-lovin’. Even though my parents are sativa-dominant, I was somewhat of an anomaly. I’m indica heavy, with a balanced physical high and a splash of euphoric delight.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons, evenings, or nights.
Best used in: A standard 510 battery thread.
Best used for: Managing spasticity and cramping, as a sedative and muscle relaxant, reducing anxiety and depression, getting sleep, feeling Zen and blissing out.
- Ingredients: Cannabis extract, broad spectrum CBD, natural cannabis terpenes
- Puffs: ~100
- Strain: 70% indica, 30% sativa
- THC: 350mg
- CBD: 350mg
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep
- Caryophyllene: Said to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic
- Flavour and aroma: Dank and earthy, kind of like damp soil