I’m the strain of cannabis that was popularized after it was bred for a young girl named Charlotte Figi. She had severe epilepsy, and I was made to save the day. Needless to say, I did save the day. I’m a sativa-dominant strain with more CBD than any other cannabinoid. I virtually never lead to intoxication, as my THC content is typically less than 1%. I’m an all rounder for those wanting the therapeutic effects of cannabinoids without the intoxication. I’ve been used on children, newbies, and elderly for a wide range of therapeutic conditions.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
Best used in: A standard 510 battery thread.
Best used for: Muscle spasticity, seizures, chronic pain, inflammation, headaches and migraines, arthritis and sore joints, anxiety and depression, and for chilling out.
- Ingredients: Cannabis extract, broad spectrum CBD, natural cannabis terpenes
- Puffs: ~100
- THC: 35mg
- CBD: 630mg
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Flavour and aroma: Piney, floral, earthy, herbal