I’m a specially formulated ratio cartridge by Kloud9, with a CBD:THC ratio of 10:1. I’m made with AC/DC strain, a cross between Ruderalis and Cannatonic. If you don’t know my parents, I’ll give you the low down — they’re heavy on the CBD side. That makes me a perfect therapeutic strain for lots of things including muscle spasms, tremors, neuropathy, anxiety, pain and some of the side effects of conventional treatment. I’m not too strong with THC, so use me as needed. Higher doses might make you drowsy, so keep those for the night time. At lower doses, I help you stay focused, productive, and might make you feel extra social.
How to use
Time of day: Anytime in the morning, afternoon, or evenings.
Best used in: A standard 510 battery thread.
Best used for: Anything CBD can help with, including muscle spasms, cramping, pain, neuropathy, anxiety, depression, helps for focus, feeling relaxed, and feeling extra social.
- Ingredients: Cannabis extract, broad spectrum CBD, natural cannabis terpenes
- Puffs: ~100
- Strain: 60% sativa, 40% indica
- THC: 33.15mg
- CBD: 331.5mg
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective and analgesic
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory
- Flavour and aroma: Skunky, sweet, earthy, pungent, citrus