Ever wanted to taste the rainbow? That’s literally why I was bred. I’m not called Zkittlez for no reason. Aside from being a psychedelic, cerebral experience, I’m also a mouthful of flavour. My effects are somewhat mysterious because though I’m an indica strain, I start off with a strange and curious cerebral high where thoughts take a strange, atmospheric tangent. Then, as I wear on, I bring a sense of deep physical laziness. I’m a good afternoon strain to chill or for days when creative endeavours are on the cards.
🌱 All-natural, botanically-derived ingredients.
🇨🇦 Locally grown cannabis, handcrafted in Canada.
Animal products and byproducts
🐮 Vegan; no animal-derived ingredients including gelatin, fats, oils, and musks.
Health and environmental concerns
☣️ Free of solvents, toxins, heavy metals, and pesticides.
🧪 Independently lab-tested for purity & potency.
♻️ Low-impact, eco-conscious, fully-recyclable packaging with minimal plastic.
🛢️ Free of VG, PG, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons and early evenings.
Best used in: A standard button-activated 510 battery thread.
Best used for: Improving focus, for mild stress reduction, creative endeavours, quirky adventures, arts, museums, and other activities that expand the cerebrals.
- Puffs: ~100 – 150
- Strain: 60% indica, 40% sativa
- THC: 70% – 90%
- CBD: 1% – 2%
- Linalool: Traditionally used by aromatherapists to induce sleep and reduce anxiety
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Flavour and aroma: Fruity, berry, lemon, skunk