I am quite possibly the most loved strain of cannabis in the world. I hail from that magical Californian soil, and I’m named after the famous cannabis activist, Jack Herer. I resemble my namesake too, with a happy, bubbly, euphoric high that leaves you with all matter of childish imaginations. I’m perfect for running around, for fun daytime activities, and for socialising. Medicinally, use me for stabilising mood, managing headaches and migraines, and for getting your mind focused.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings and early afternoons.
Best used in: A standard 510 battery thread.
Best used for: Headaches and migraines, getting focused, managing ADHD symptoms, stabilising mood, as a mood enhancer, for socialising and being a chatterbox, and for imagination and inspiration.
- Puffs: ~100
- Strain: 55% sativa, 45% indica
- THC: 70-90%
- CBD: 0.5-1%
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Terpinolene: Used for its sedative and antioxidant qualities
- Flavour and aroma: Citrus, peppery, herbal