My genetic history is somewhat of a mystery, with many believing I must have manifested out of a dream. Aside from being delicious and flavour-packed, I’m loaded with cannabinoids. I have high CBD levels, high CBN levels, and most of the time, my THC levels tip the charts. Because I’m slightly sativa dominant, I can help those who have fatigue or depression. I’m mildly stimulating, making me an appropriate afternoon strain. Tread lightly with me if you’re prone to anxiety, because it’s easy to get carried away with my potent cerebral effects.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings and early afternoons.
Best used in: A standard 510 battery thread.
Best used for: Chronic fatigue, depression, mild pain management, creativity, productivity, and focus.
- Puffs: ~100
- Strain: 50% sativa, 50% indica
- THC: 70-90%
- CBD: 1-5%
- CBN: 1-3%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Flavour and aroma: Blueberries, sugar, sweet,