Important note: These cartridges only work with button-activated 510 batteries.
I’m a hybrid that errs on the side of Sativa; they say my cerebral high can be strong and creative. But I also have an indica side that gives the body a deeply relaxed feeling. Medicinally, I can be used to reduce stress and anxiety because of my relaxing high, and can be used to give daytime relief of chronic pain. I’m best enjoyed by those who experience nausea and depression, as my balanced sativa high calms the body and uplifts the mind.
How to use
Time of day: Mornings and afternoons.
Best used in: A standard 510 button-activated battery thread.
Best used for: Daytime management of pain, stress, depression and nausea, for creativity, focus, and mental performance, and for fun ways to enjoy afternoons spent listening to music, hiking, or with friends.
- Strain: 80% sativa, 20% indica
- THC: 70% – 90%
- CBD: 0 – 1%
- Pinene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflamamtory, and analgesic
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Limonene: Traditionally used by aromatherapists to energise and invigorate
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Flavour and aroma: Caramel, sweet, burnt toffee