Believe it or not, there’s speculation that I was bred in a research facility in Mississippi. That’s why I’m called G-13 for short, or Government Indica Strain 13 for long. I’m really strong, getting up to 27% THC levels. So yeah, you better take me seriously. It’s not that I get you couch-locked from laziness — it’s that the euphoria in your mind is so strong, there’s virtually no reason to move or get up. I’m perfect for battling pain, insomnia, and nausea. And I’m in Live Resin form, which makes me scrumptious for your taste buds.
How to use
Time of day: Early evenings or nights, before bed.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or lightly sprinkled in a joint.
Best used for: Battling insomnia, chronic pain, euphoria may help battle feelings of anxiety or depression (but tread lightly), for reducing nausea and increasing appetite.
- Strain: 70% indica, 30% sativa
- THC: 70-90%
- CBD: 0%
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize
- Myrcene: Thought to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Pinene: Said to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic
- Flavour and aroma: Peppery, citrus, herbal, earthy