I’m that perfect balance between cerebral creativity and physical relaxation, the perfect middle ground between sativa and indica. I tilt more towards indica, but you’ll enjoy the rush of creative blood flow to your cognitive areas, too. It makes me the perfect strain to enjoy in the afternoons when with friends socialising or jamming with some music. I’m also great for those who have mild symptoms that need taking care of during the daytime without getting too sleepy. In my live resin form, I pack a serious flavour punch and a strong hit of THC.
How to use
Time of day: Anytime in the afternoons or evenings.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or sprinkled over a bong, pipe, or joint.
Best used for: Getting creative and inspired, socialising with friends, an afternoon pick-me-up, reducing depression and anxiety, increasing appetite, and feeling relaxed.
- Strain: 60% indica, 40% sativa
- THC: 70-90%
- CBD: <1%
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Flavour and aroma: Peppery, sweet, musky