I’m a mysterious strain that’s somewhat orphaned — nobody knows who my parents are. But everyone recognises me by my delicious aroma of berries and grape and watermelon. Expect the effects to begin around your temples and forehead, releasing any tension there. I slowly create a warming sensation in your head that starts to move downwards into the rest of your body. I’m a high that comes on slowly, never overwhelming the senses, and never causing chaos, panic, or paranoia. Pure relaxation — that’s what I am.
How to use
Time of day: Evenings and nights, before bed.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or sprinkled on a bong or joint.
Best used for: Getting super relaxed, unwinding muscle knots, managing pain, anxiety and stress before bed, insomnia, uplifting the mood and managing depression, and for feeling Zen.
- Strain: 80% indica, 20% sativa
- THC: 80%-90%
- CBD: 0%-1%
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energize and uplift
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Flavour and aroma: Fruity, grape, berry