If you’re having any doubts, just remember that I’m not called Trainwreck for no reason. If you hit me too hard, you might feel like you’ve been hit by a train. But most people describe me as having the couch-lock effects of an indica, with the cerebral stimulation of a sativa. That’s probably why it’s sometimes easy to succumb to my power. But I truly do take you on a journey through physical sensations, divergent thinking, and creative endeavours. Use me sparingly, and enjoy the ride.
How to use
Time of day: Early afternoons and early evenings.
Best used in: A dabbing rig.
Best recreational uses: Getting the creative juices flowing, sensual activities, bath time, lazy nights in front of the fire, watching movies, listening to music, and small get togethers.
Best medicinal uses: Alleviating muscle and joint pain, stress reduction, depression, and headaches.
- Strain: 90% sativa, 10% indica
- THC: 70-90%
- CBD: 0
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Caryophyllene: Said to be anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and neuroprotective
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Flavour and aroma: Fruity, herbal, peppery