I’m an interesting strain of cannabis — the kind that creeps up on you. You might not feel my potency right away, but I’ll slowly creep up on you over the next 15 minutes. Constriction around the temples, flushing in the cheeks. Then my cerebral effects might come on; distortion in sounds and time might feel weird and psychedelic. I’m a lazy, psychedelic mood that’s one part indica and one part sativa, even though I’m more dominant on the indica side. I’m a great social strain for the evenings, or as a way to manage anxiety or migraines without interfering with sleep.
How to use
Time of day: Evenings and nights, before bed.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or sprinkled on a joint.
Best used for: Reducing pain, minimising anxiety, migraines, and depressions, for social activities in the evening like board games, chilling out, for getting a good night’s sleep, and for self-care time.
- Strain: 80% indica, 20% sativa
- THC: 70-90%
- CBD: 0%
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Flavour and aroma: Spicy, floral, dank, woodsy