They don’t call me Master Kush for no reason. I’ve won several Cannabis Cups after all, and not for some debilitating high, but for the most blissful haze. I take you to places of intellectual curiosity and creativity. My potently indica genetics make me a relaxing, sedating kind of high. But not overwhelmingly so, more of a blissful relaxed state that can help reduce stress and anxiety and numb pain. I’m the perfect evening dessert instead of after work drinks or a relaxing night cap.
How to use
Time of day: Evenings and nights before bed.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or sprinkled on a bong or joint.
Best used for: Winding down, chronic pain, reducing stress and anxiety, increasing the appetite, Netflix n chill, and lazy nights spent in front of the fire.
- Strain: 80% indica, 20% sativa
- THC: 80%-90%
- CBD: 0-1%
- CBG: 2%-3%
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Terpinolene: Has anxiolytic, antioxidant, and antibacterial activity
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Flavour and aroma: Earthy, citrus, incense