I’m for the astral travellers, the ponderers of space and time. And I’m especially for the ones who like to end their journeys in giggle fits. The famous Girl Scout Cookies is my name, a staple strain that belongs in every cannabis cabinet. I come on with a tingly sensation in the body and mind that quickly explodes into a mental landscape of creativity, giggles, and existential introspection. I release all muscle cramps and tension, and taper into highly sedative feelings — so I’m a good night time, pain relieving strain.
How to use
Time of day: Evenings and nights.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or sprinkled on a bong or joint.
Best used for: Chronic pain management, cramps and tension, period pain, insomnia, loss of appetite, getting creative and pensive, and melting off into complete Zen sedation.
- Strain: 60% indica, 40% sativa
- THC: 80%-90%
- CBD: 0-0.5%
- CBG: ~1%
- Linalool: Used by aromatherapists to induce sleep and calm anxiety
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Flavour and aroma: Sweet, cookie, dessert, vanilla