I’m the indica strain that truly is God’s gift. I say so because the high I bring you is so trance-like. You might not feel the need to move, but not because you’re dozing off. You’re just having an intimate conversation with the gods of ganja in a deep, relaxing, trance-like state of mind. This makes me perfect for the medicinal user, the one who has anxiety that interferes with sleep or the one whose pain interferes with a chill night. I’m powerful and potent, so beginners beware — I’m not the most social of strains.
How to use
Time of day: Evenings and nights, before bed.
Best used in: A dabbing rig or sprinkled over a joint.
Best used for: Chronic pain, muscle aches, anxiety, nausea, stress, insomnia, for cramps and migraines, as a night cap, or as a way to get into a deeply relaxing state of mind.
- Strain: 90% indica, 10%sativa
- THC: 80%-90%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- Terpinolene: Has anxiolytic, antioxidant, and antibacterial activity
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Flavour and aroma: Citrus, grape, kush